MBQ EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – INTERNAL POSTING*
Call for Casual Resumes – Casual
Pay Rate – may vary based on position
- From time to time MBQ may require the assistance of a casual person to relieve a need in a specific area.
- Resumes are kept on file for six months.
- There are no guaranteed hours; however, you may be called in at any time on a casual basis.
- If you are interested in casual employment, please forward your resume to [email protected], along with a cover letter specifying your skills and desired areas of work, an up to date Vulnerable Sector Check is required when working with children or elders. We also require an inoculation record if you are working in one of our childcare centers.
- Custodial services
- School Bus Drivers
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Personal Support Workers
- Early Childhood Educators
- Child and Youth Workers