WASTE & RECYCLING
Waste Transfer Depot Closing Early – May 13, 2023
Please note that the Waste Transfer Depot will be closing at 12:30 p.m. this Saturday, May 13. Regular hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) will resume Monday, May 15. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Large Item Collection is Complete
Nyá:wen to our amazing staff for working through the heat this week and completing Large Item Collection! A huge thank to our community for placing the appropriate items at the end of your driveway. For information on how to dispose of items year-round at the Waste...
May 1, 2023 – Garbage Truck Delayed
Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, the garbage truck is delayed. The goal is to have the truck back on the road this afternoon to begin collection. Any East End waste not collected today will be collected tomorrow. Time permitting, West End collection...
Waste & Recycling Schedule
Acceptable Recycling Items
Curbside Waste & Recycling Collection Policy
- The curbside collection program is available to all homeowners, lessees, renters and non-profit organizations on TMT
- Every Monday is designated for East Route waste collection as outlined in Schedule A (Attached); the schedule is subject to be staggered 1 day ahead due to holidays
- Every Tuesday is designated for West Route waste collection as outlined in Schedule A (Attached)
- Every Thursday is designated for East Route Recycle collection as outlined in Schedule A (Attached)
- Every Friday is designated for West Route Recycle collection as outlined in Schedule A (Attached)
- Household waste is to be put in regular-sized garbage bags, tightly sealed and must not weigh more than 50lbs
- Garbage must be at the curb no later than 8 a.m. on the designated collection day
- Each garbage bag must have a full MBQ Bag Tag attached
- The Transfer Depot is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with the exception of holidays.
- We accept electronics, cooking oil, tires, scrap metal, Household Hazardous Waste, fish remains (Seasonal/Spear Fishing Season), and bulky large items (for a fee – see back of policy for fee schedule).
WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGULAR HOUSEHOLD WASTE AT THE TRANSFER DEPOT.