Federal Indian Day School Class Action (FIDSCA)
If you attended one of the Schools in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory up until September 1, 1997 you may be eligible!
- See https://indiandayschools.com/en/ for more information
- Look at Schedule K under Ontario, Tyendinaga & Ontario, Quinte Mohawk for information about the Schools in this Community. https://indiandayschools.com/en/wp-content/uploads/schedule-k.pdf
- Claim Form can be found at https://indiandayschools.com/en/wp-content/uploads/indian-day-schools-claim-form-en.pdf.
- Deloitte is the Claim Administrator of the Indian Day Schools Class Action Claims, they can be reached at 1-888-221-2898 or by emailing email@example.com
- Completed Claim Forms should be sent to Deloitte via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 416-366-1102 or by mail to Indian Day Schools Class Action Claims Administrator, c/o Deloitte, PO Box 1775, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5C 0A2
- Class Action Claim Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) can be found on the website at https://www.classaction.deloitte.ca/en-ca/Documents/indiandayschoolsclaims/Indian%20Day%20Schools_FAQ_EN.pdf
The deadline to submit a Claim form is July 13, 2022
Locally, if you have questions, you may contact Tracey Gazley via email email@example.com or by texting 613-922-3617.
Please note these messages will be answered in the evening or on weekends only.